20x20 Art Exhibition - Call for entries
The Community Gallery, Gosford Regional Gallery
36 Webb St
East Gosford NSW 2250
The 20x20 Art Exhibition is a fundraising event for art programs at Gosford Hospital (presented in partnership with Gosford Regional Gallery). Artists may submit up to 4 artworks for an entry fee of $20 (plus booking fee).
All artworks must be for sale and will be displayed and sold anonymously (sign on the back only please).
All artworks are to be presented on 20.3cm x 20.3cm x 3.7cm canvases (or 8” x 8” x 1.4” DEEP canvas).
Canvases will be available for sale from the Gallery gift shop with proceeds to the hospital fund.
This year's theme is NOW & THEN
Exhibition dates: Friday 30 June - Sunday 23 July 2023
Location: The Community Gallery, Gosford Regional Gallery, 36 Webb St East Gosford
How to enter:
- Enter and pay at www.trybooking.com/CDUTN Entry is $20 plus booking fee to enter up to 4 artworks per person (non-refundable).
- Deadline for entry fee and completed entry form is midnight Monday 19 June 2023 via the online booking site.
- Deliver your finished artwork to Studio 2, Gosford Regional Gallery 36 Webb St. East Gosford on Saturday 24 June 2023 between 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- Each artist will have an opportunity to win the People’s Choice Award of $250, as voted by the public. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 25 July 2023.
- Pick-up of unsold works will be held during a reception for the artists which is planned for Tuesday 25 July 2023 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm in the Community Gallery when we will announce the winner of the People’s Choice Award.
- All unsold artworks must be picked up from the Gosford Regional Gallery by Friday 30 July 2023.
- Open to all residents of the Central Coast NSW.
- The theme for 2023 is “Now & Then”.
- Artists may enter up to 4 artworks for an entry fee of $20 - all limited to the same size of 20.3cm (height) x 20.3 cm (width) x 3.7cm (depth) (or 8”x 8”) “DEEP” canvases to facilitate hanging
- Canvases are available from the Gallery gift shop with proceeds of sales going to the hospital art program fundraiser. $9 each or 4 for $32
- Artworks can include paintings, photos, prints, drawings, collage and must be produced or mounted on 20.3 x 20.3 x 3.7cm canvases or wooden backing of the same dimensions
- Signature, name and title on back only (all artworks will be displayed anonymously)
- Artworks will be sold individually and by number only, and hung in a random order – avoid diptychs
- All artworks must be for sale and will be sold for $100 each ($75 of the sale price goes to the artist and $25 from each sale to the hospital fund).
- Artworks will be exhibited in the Community Gallery at 36 Webb St, East Gosford from Friday June 30 to Sunday July 23 from 9:30am to 4pm daily.
- Artists will share the duties of manning the exhibition and helping with set-up & dismantling
- Work previously exhibited will not be accepted
- Wet artworks will not be accepted
- Artworks must meet the required dimensions
- Please do not attach or include hanging devices
- Please email if you have any enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Image: 20x20 Art Exhibition 2022
- Entry Fee
- $20 plus booking fee